Big News! We've released some upgrades & new features for your mobile builder service and many come directly from your feedback.
The biggest request has been for being able to upload your own custom icons - now you can!
Here's a list of the other new features/upgrades:
• Ability to upload icons to features – a much requested feature! (Please note: Icons must be 128 by 128 pixels, in .png format, and have a transparent background).
• Option to add smartphone bookmark – upload a custom icon to be used when users put a link on their smartphone home screen.
• Live site preview – the site preview in the Site Builder now emulates the experience on a smartphone.
• Keywords – improve SEO with meta keywords.
• New icon set – added a new theme.
• Site sharing options added to Finish page – easily promote your new mobile site on Facebook, Twitter, Email or by QR code.
• New site colour options - users can more completely customize the mobile site to match the colour palette of their existing site.
• WYSIWYG Editor added to Coupons - make rich, HTML coupons with images and text.
• Email option added to Find Us feature - let visitors send you an email to the email address of your choice.
• Additional language options added to Site Translation feature - more languages supported by the built-in translation feature.
• Email and SMS options added to the Create Link feature - create a link that opens email or SMS on certain smartphones.
• Additional Currencies added to mCommerce option - support for ten additional currencies.
• Video feature limit - increased from four to eight.
• Number of locations - increased from four to six.
Like most everything with the builder these new features and upgrades are very intuitive and easy to use, but should you have any questions just open a ticket or give us a call - we're here to help you make the best mobile sites you can.
One World Hosting
Wednesday, May 9, 2012